Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Midterm Evaluation

Over the course of this semester I have learned how to use Macintosh computers and have gained confidence in using them. As I have said before I was a bit intimidated of "how to use" a Mac. Before I didn't know exactly what templates to go to, I can definitely say I am learning! The things I have completed so far are very beneficial for future educators and just nice to know! Things such as posting wikis for a classroom, webquest, blogs, Digital Scavenger hunts, and using inspiration is the new way to convey information. I actually enjoyed incorporating the teaching curriculum standards to each project, before this class I had never done that. Teachers, parents, and students can share knowledge to learn in a fun way. It feels good to know I have gained knowledge with technology it makes me feel intelligent. These activities I have been an hands-on experience that allows all who engage to be truly engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment